Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Blogger layout & Comments

First off, every time I sign in to post I get thrown off by the new look of blogger.  I haven't had much time to look around yet but it looks good so far.  Any of you who don't blog don't really care about this however.  I just wanted to mention it because it happens every time the page comes up and I get all confused again ;)

Second and more importantly, I wanted to truly thank those of you who have been leaving me comments.  They are so encouraging to read.  Especially you Cat, you leave so much advice for me as well.  I know I only have about 8 followers and 5 commenters but each one makes me feel so good to know that I have people interested enough in our little journey.

Thanks again everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I was a "silent follower" up until recently, because only recently we made it public that we are starting the process to apply for adoption :) But I have been here reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Cat great?! I always look forward to her comments on my blog!

    I agree that the new format is funny. It makes it harder to blog using my phone as well which doesn't allow on the fly starts to posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. You just made my day!!! <3 (You too TTABaby)

    ReplyDelete