Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birth Day Eve

I really haven't slept since Thursday. Honestly my stomach is so sour on the situation so I am hoping that tomorrow when we are together I feel back to normal.  I talked to both case workers - ours I think is trying to keep my calm , the other one was more honest and did say she is concerned about the situation.  I know they have talked to the director and I am waiting to hear back from the other one tonight.

I tired to take a nap today but that didn't work.  B is going to grandma's tonight and Matt will go to work.  He has a training tomorrow after his shift but will be able to meet us there if she starts to go earlier than the later afternoon/ evening like the doctor thinks it will be.

We had planned for me to pick her up but when I called to confirm time and place today, she said she will just have P drop her off at the hospital.  So, I guess I am meeting her there.  I am really nervous about the delivery.  I haven't done anything like this (who has when they go into a delivery for the first time though)

I am trying to get packed and get things ready.  I think I will get up earlier and stop to give Matt a kiss before I head to the hospital.  He works in the town between us and the hospital.  I hate that he can't go with me, but since she will most likely be just waiting all day, we need to have him save some of his time.

I will try to update as soon as I can.

Please pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. Sending lots and lots of prayers your way today (and tomorrow and beyond)!! Just stay positive and know that there IS a reason that all of this has happened... God has you in His hands and will take care of you all!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Thinking of you all!!

    ReplyDelete