Saturday, June 9, 2012

Big Sigh...

I'm still so so so tired and don't have it in my to type our hospital story.  I am going to start working on it tonight and keep it in drafts, hoping to finish it tomorrow.

I still have so many people I haven't called yet or contacted.  It is just exhausting.  All we want is to have her here with us and I feel so out of energy and motivation.

I have finally contacted a few of some of my close friends to share the story with them and share our pictures from our hospital time.  Only one person outside of our family has heard the whole story though.

We didn't see baby girl today.  I'm not sure if we will see her tomorrow.

Yesterday was day 5 so birth fathers rights have been terminated.

Legal father is planning to sign Mon AM.


3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Great to see you today and I loved the photos. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really surprised me how exhaused I was during baby girls hospital stay. Emotions and stress are not energy promoting. Has j and baby gone home yet? I hope all is well for you, your family and J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We left about 5 minutes before J and baby went home with the case worker on Wed. We were able to see her on Thur and Fri for a while. Haven't seen her Sat/ Sun but will tomorrow.

      Delete