Thursday, June 21, 2012

Planned Placement Day

Today, the day that seemed so far away 10 days ago did not end the way we had prayed for.  We are going to bed in our own home instead of in a neighboring state with our new baby waiting for ICPC.

Our meeting was brief but went so much better than we had thought it would turn out.  We had such a feeling of peace after we left. 

I'm ready for bed now and will try to celebrate my birthday tomorrow but can't wait to come back and share the sweet details.

And, sweet baby Jolie was more beautiful than ever.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a chance to say good-bye to Jolie and that it gave your heart a feeling of peace. I know this wasn't your plan for today and I'm sorry. I searched for the right words and then I remembered that like me you find comfort in music. I thought this song as fitting especially the line
    "Feelings are such real things
    And they change and change and change"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpkVZT00B5c
    My mom used to sing us this song when we were sad as kids- as an adult when tears well up I think of this song and it makes me smile a little.

    Happy Birthday early!! *HUGS* and prayers.
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from LFCA. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for all your family is feeling right now. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete