Monday, December 3, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a day I've been thinking about for a long time.  December 4th.  Sweet baby doll J will be 6 months.  I have talked to the case worker a few times about wanting to contact J and see how they are doing.  I've heard she has moved back down South where her family lives.  I am happy about this.  They seemed to love her and I am happy she will have some support. 

She probably has a new number and that will make me sad.  I plan on sending her a text message and just saying I am thinking about them, Happy 6th months, and hope they are all doing well.  If she has a new number, the message won't even get to her. 

I hope baby J will always have a special feeling in her heart of being loved more than ever by three people here.  I hope J knows we still care about her and mean it when we said we are not angry with her.  We will always pray for them and the best possible life they can have. 

We love you baby girl.


1 comment:

  1. When I read your post I had to FORCE myself to read it "WILL be 6 months" rather then what my mind tried to read it as "Would be 6 months." I hope J learns of her special story. She is blessed to have had you during the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete