Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello out there!

2+ months?  Really??? I know I only have a few people who read this blog and at least one of you have checked in with me for being so quiet.  I've just been busy with work, home, our profile corrections, and LIFE!  I didn't mean to be gone so long, but I didn't have much to say.  I am not a very good writer so I don't have much to go on and on about that is interesting.  A few times something has happened or I've had a conversation with someone and thought to myself, "I should put that on the blog".  Part of our problem too is that we have had major computer problems as well.


But, here I am nonetheless, and will let you know where we stand on our journey!

On a fun and flattering note- I was nominated for a blog award from TTABaby.

I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. TTABaby has been waiting for a while and just got her "call" this last week to be a mommy.   It isn't clear where the award started and its not adoption related but its based on love and well... thats what adoption is all about. Liebe means love in German and liebester means "favorite" or dearest."

The Liebster Award is for “little blogs” with fewer than 200 followers and is a way to spread the word about your great finds.







The rules of this award are:
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. Thanks TTABaby!  Congratulations on your new little one! I can't wait to read more about the details of your first meeting and all about her.  I am continuing to pray for your new family and the birthparents as well as you begin this journey together.
  2. Nominate five other blogs with 200 followers or fewer by posting a comment on their blogs.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Check out what the other up-and-coming blogs have to offer. 

I am such a rule breaker however. I am supposed to nominate 5 blogs.  Tonight, however, I am only going to nominate one.  Heidi at Thinking of a Clever Name is my choice!  She also recently just had her "call" and is preparing for a baby girl due April 1st.  Heidi and her husband have a biological son already and I think this is what drew me to their blog.  Besides TTABaby, the few other blogs I follow have over 200 followers. 

Please take some time to visit these two lovely blogs and wish both of these new mamas a big CONGRATULATIONS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment