I'm skipping ahead a bit here but want to get this out there. We could really use your prayers and good thoughts. We are being shown to a potential birth mom tomorrow, the day of her induction.
We have been shown two other times over the past three weeks. The first one came down to us and the other family for a little boy due Sept. 22. The second one we got called on our anniversary and it was for a tiny little baby girl. I don't know details about why we were not selected who it came down to or anything, just that it was not us that time.
The situation today of course has several special circumstances which is why they called us to ask if we want to be shown. All four of the times we have been shown (that we know of ) they have called us on. I did not expect that at all. I was expecting lots of waiting and then one day the magic call. It puts so much pressure on me to have to decide yes or no. We completed the multi page document with what we are open to so when they call and give us scenarios... it makes me start to second guess.
But, we are pretty much 100% comfortable with the circumstances with this baby and throwing our hat in the ring for tomorrow. Like I mentioned, expecting mom is being induced so not sure if she will get a decision made or not tomorrow. Depends on how she is feeling they said.
But...after two recent no's.... I really don't want to hear a no again.